Solar panel refers to a panel designed to absorb the sun's rays as a source of energy for generating electricity or heating.Solar modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon. The structural (load carrying) member of a module can either be the top layer or the back layer. Cells must also be protected from mechanical damage and moisture. Most solar modules are rigid, but semi-flexible ones are available, based on thin-film cells.
- Luminary of 12 watts LED (9LED) 2 No.
- Solar Panel 75 Watts.
- Battery 12 V 75 AH SMF DRY TYPE
- Pole for installation 5 Metre long.
- Automatic Dusk to Down Controller.
- Facility of having 50%intensity from 12.00 to 4.00 in night.
- Guarantee 1 Year.
- Back up 2 days
“SOLAR STREET LIGHT”Providing and Fixing Solar Street Light of following specification:-
Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.
Most solar panels turn on and turn off automatically by sensing outdoor light using a light source. Basically solar streetlights are designed to work throughout the night. Many can stay lit for more than one night if the sun is not available for a couple of days. Older models included lamps that were not fluorescent or LED. Solar lights installed in windy regions are generally equipped with flat panels to better cope with the winds.
Latest designs use wireless technology and fuzzy control theory for battery management. The street lights using this technology can operate as a network with each light having the capability of performing on or off the network.
Solar Power Services
- Best Solar Quote Services
- Solar Panel Installer & PV System Component Reviews
- Solar Panel Installers Directory
- Solar Energy Industry News
- Residential Solar PV Price Index
- Solar Calculator
- About Solar PV Panels
- Featured Solar Business - 1300 Tas Solar
- About Solar PV Power
- About Solar Power Inverters
- About Battery Solar Energy Storage
- Power Saving Tips
- Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
- Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
- Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents is minimized.
- This is a non polluting source of electricity.
- Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas.
Sign up below for early updates
Please sign up to the mailing list to receive updates on new arrivals,
special offers and other discount information.